Embassy of the Russian Federation
House # NE (J) 9, Road 79,
Gulshan-2, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 988 4224 , (+88) 02 988 9379, (+88) 02 988 0011
Telex: (780) 632310 (SOVEM BJ
Fax: (+88) 02 8823735
E-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: House NE (J) 11, Road 83, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212
Tel.: 02 988-48-47,
Fax: (8802) 986-32-85
Consular Time: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 08:45 am to 11:45 am
Russia Visa Fee:
Regular visa fee: 6,800/-
Express visa fee: 13,600/-
Regular visa fee: 10,800/-
Express visa fee: 21,760/-
Regular visa fee: 20,400/-
Express visa fee: 40,800/-
Regular time: 4-20 working days
Express time: 1-3 working days
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum 6 (six) months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Russia Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with semi Matt finish.
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Russia, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: Original Invitation for Entry from the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation and its copy. The Invitation is to be arranged in the Russian Federation by inviting person, business partner or education institution. Copies are disregarded. Those who intend to visit Russia for Tourist Purpose should submit Originals of Tourist Voucher and Confirmation of Receiving of a Foreign Tourist, which are obtained from a Russian Travel Agency registered with the Consular Department of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b)Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Visa Consultancy Fee