Capital City : Algiers
Currency : Algerian Dinar (DZD)
Local Time : GMT + 1
Telephone Code : + 213
Bank : Closed on Friday and Saturday, open on Sunday.
Exchange Rate : 1.00 DZD (Algerian Dinar) is equivalent to 0.74 BDT
Last Update : Dec 26, 2018 @ 12:42 pm
Algeria visa for Bangladeshi; Conference visa; Visa Processing from Bangladesh; Visa application; Visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizen
As there is no Embassy or Consulate office of Algeria in Dhaka, Bangladeshi citizens require applying in Embassy of Algeria, in Pakistan who works as an authorized representative to provide visa. Get Algeria visa from Bangladesh
Algerian Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan
House No.107, St.No.9,
Sector E-7, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone: (+92) 51-265 3418, (+92) 51-265 3773
Fax: (+92) 51-265 3795
In special cases, Trips N Tours can process your Algerian visa from New Delhi.
EMBASSY OF ALGERIA
2/2, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi-110 021
Phone: +91 11 2411 7585, +91 11 24118586, +91 11 24117588
Fax: +91 11 24117590
Please read carefully the instructions before filling out the application forms in duplicate:
- Answer all the questions on the application form and fill out all the sections of the form. For example, if your parents are deceased, give their full names. Do not leave the section blank and do not write “Deceased”.
- Remember to submit your passport when you apply for a visa and please attach two standard passport-size photos (glued or stapled). Photos must be recent, frontal-view, of the same batch, untouched, taken on white background and showing applicant wearing no glasses of any kind, except for prescription eye wear.
- Passport must have at least six months remaining validity and contain at least one blank visa page for visa to be issued.
- Both forms must bear the original signature of the applicant.
- The applications must be filled on screen only. No hand written will be accepted.
- Complete documentation is required. Incomplete documentation or neglect to include a document or to fill out the forms correctly may delay the processing time or the documents being returned to applicant.
- Processing of an application may be delayed, if prior agreement by Algerian authorities is required. Furthermore, the Embassy reserves the right to request additional documentation from any applicant. It is not the responsibility of the Embassy if there is any delay in the processing of the visa application.
- Applicants should make travel arrangements to Algeria based on the date of entry indicated on their visa.
- Applicants should not arrive in Algeria before that date; they will not be allowed to enter. In case of change in travel plans, applicants must apply for a new visa.
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Original Passport with at least 6 months remaining validity.
- Two copies of the Visa Application Forms, fully completed, typed online, and signed. Original signature required on each page.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of airline tickets showing dates of entry and exit from Algeria, and copy of confirmed hotel reservation or accommodation certificate duly certified by the local authorities in Algeria or an invitation from an Algerian travel agency with itinerary.
- Guarantee of sufficient funds for the visit.
Fee & processing time
VISA PROCESSING FEE
|Visa Type||Visa & Application Fee (BDT)||Logistics charge (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
Total approximate time is 14 to 17 working days (7 to 10 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.