High Commission of Australia
84 Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 8813105 (multiple lines)
Fax: (+88) 02 8811125 (High Commission)
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (lunch break 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm). Friday and Saturday Closed.
Australian visas are processed by VFS Global. All visitors must lodge their application at VFS Global Australia Visa application center.
Delta Life Tower
4th Floor, Plot #37, Road # 45
90 Gulshan North, Commercial Area, Dhaka
VFS Helpline No: (+88) 02 9895894 (Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:00 hrs and 15:00 hrs-16:00 hrs)
Application lodgment Timings: Sunday-Thursday: 8:30 hrs-14:00 hrs
Information, Form Collection & Additional Documents Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:30 hrs
Passport & Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday, 15:00 hrs-16:30 hrs
There are important things you should know before applying for, or being granted, an Australian visa. This includes information about:
1. Applying for the right type of visa.
2. Application requirements.
3. Your obligations while in Australia.
4. The importance of complying with visa conditions.
5. Travel documents required for all other travelers.
Australia Visa Fee: 100 USD for each
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Australia Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border. Photos have to be 35mm to 40mm wide and 45mm to 50mm high. The size of the face from chin to crown can be up to a maximum of 36mm, with a minimum of 32mm.
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Australia, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from Australian host. (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months (If Any).
9. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.