High Commission of Australia
84 Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 8813105 (multiple lines)
Fax: (+88) 02 8811125 (High Commission)
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (lunch break 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm). Friday and Saturday Closed.
Australian visas are processed by VFS Global. All visitors must lodge their application at VFS Global Australia Visa application center.
Delta Life Tower
4th Floor, Plot #37, Road # 45
90 Gulshan North, Commercial Area, Dhaka
VFS Helpline No: (+88) 02 9895894 (Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:00 hrs and 15:00 hrs-16:00 hrs)
Application lodgment Timings: Sunday-Thursday: 8:30 hrs-14:00 hrs
Information, Form Collection & Additional Documents Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:30 hrs
Passport & Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday, 15:00 hrs-16:30 hrs
There are important things you should know before applying for, or being granted, an Australian visa. This includes information about:
1. Applying for the right type of visa.
2. Application requirements.
3. Your obligations while in Australia.
4. The importance of complying with visa conditions.
5. Travel documents required for all other travelers.
Australia Visa Fee:
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Australia Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Australia, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from Australian host. (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months (If Any).
9. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Visa Consultancy & Service Fee : BDT 5,000/-
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.