Consulate of Austria in Dhaka
Safura Tower, 5th Floor
20 Kemal Ataturk Avenue
Dhaka – 1213, Bangladesh.
Phone: (+88) 02 9894329, (+88) 02 9861707, (+88) 02 9861708
Fax: (+88) 02 9890836
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Austria is a member of the Schengen countries. Citizen of Bangladesh requires Schengen visa for traveling to Austria. Please check Schengen Visa information for details.
Important visa information
The Embassy of France handles the visa matters of the Consulate of Austria. Please apply for your Schengen visa for Austria through the Embassy of France.
Embassy of France
Road 108, House 18
Gulshan 2,Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30-16.00
Phone: (+88) 02 5881 3811 – 14
Fax: (+88) 02 5881 3612
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30 – 16.00
Visa section of the France Embassy:
opening hours: Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Telephone: (+88) 02 5881 3811
Fax: (+88) 02 988 3851
Austria Visa Application Centre, Dhaka accepts application from residence in Bangladesh who wish to apply for a Long term visa to travel to Austria. All applications will be assessed by the Embassy of Austria at New Delhi only.
Austria Visa Application Centre
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Submission schedule: 9:00 to 14:00. (Sunday -Thursday)
Passport retrieval schedule: 15:00 to 16:00. (Sunday – Thursday)
Information: Sunday to Thursday from 12:00 to 14:00 hours
Helpline: (+88) 09 606 777 111 & (+88) 09 666 911 387
Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:00 (except public holiday)
Email Id: email@example.com
Austria Visa Fee:
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Austria Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Austria, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
9. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
10. Travel Insurance: Insurance must be valid for the whole Schengen area. The insurance must cover medical fees, hospitalization and repatriation costs up to 30,000 Euros. The insurance must fully cover the whole period of stay within the Schengen area.
11. Documents related to civil status of the applicant: For married applicants: marriage certificate (e.g. “Nika Namah” for Muslims or marriage act for Hindus, both translated in English)
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee: BDT 5,000/-
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.