For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Belgium are issued visas in various categories such as:
Belgian Consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House # 24A, Suite #2A, Road# 42
Gulshan-2, Dhaka – 1212
Fax: (+88) (02) 9896985
Website: Click Here
Office Hours: The consulate is open to the public from Sundays through Thursday between 9.00 and 12.00 and on appointment between 14.00 and 15.30
Belgium is a Schengen state. Therefore, you must apply for Schengen visa. Application must be lodged at Embassy of Sweden for Schengen visa of Belgium.
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is representing Belgium in Schengen visa cases.
The Swedish Embassy has an appointment system. In order to get an appointment you are required to visit the following external service provider (not applicable for online applications).
Sweden Visa Application Centre
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Helpline No: (+88) 09 606 777 333, (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
For more information on applying for visa, please contact the Swedish Embassy in Dhaka.
Long stay visa applications (more than 90 days) or short stay visa applications aiming at a longer stay in Belgium (e.g. marriage in Belgium) must be lodged at Belgian embassy in New Delhi.
Belgium Visa Fee: 6,100/-
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Belgium Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Belgium, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: stating the date, duration and purpose of your stay, proof of a family tie to the host, information about your relationship with the person / organization inviting you. (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
9. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
10. Documents related to civil status of the applicant: For married applicants: marriage certificate (e.g. “Nika Namah” for Muslims or marriage act for Hindus, both translated in English)
11. Travel Insurance: Insurance must be valid for the whole Schengen area. The insurance must cover medical fees, hospitalization and repatriation costs up to 30,000 Euros. The insurance must fully cover the whole period of stay within the Schengen area.
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee: BDT 5,000/-
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.