For Argentina, Trips N Tours Ltd provides
Embassy of Brazil in New Delhi, India
8, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Road
New Delhi – 110011
+91 11 2301 7301
Fax (Visa Section)
+91 11 2379 3683
Monday – Friday
Morning: 9am to 1pm
Afternoon: 2pm to 5pm
Monday through Friday
VISA SUBMISSION: 9:30 until 11:00am
VISA COLLECTION: 4:00 to 5:00pm
General Information about Visa:
The Embassy only accepts original documents in English or Portuguese. Documents written in other languages will not be accepted and must be translated and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Official documents (such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Police Character Certificate, University Degrees and Transcripts) must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Invitation letters and other documents from current employers must be notarized by Notary Public. Invitation letters from company/people in Brazil must be notarized in Brazil.
Applicants might be called for interview during the application process. Interviews will be held by the Consular Officers in the Consular Section of The Embassy.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Brazil Visa Application Form: Online visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Brazil, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: Letter of invitation from a Brazilian company notarized in the same jurisdiction as of the Brazilian company.
6. Forwarding-Letter: a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original)
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s / Personal ITR for 3 years.
b) Companies and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
c) Salary slip for the last six months.
d) Two (2) copies and original of credit card or debit card statements.
9. Two (2) copies and original of recent utility bill of the last three (3) months.
10. Two (2) copies of national ID card or Birth Certificate (translated and notarized)
11. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel
Fee & processing time
VISA PROCESSING FEE
|Visa & Application Fee (BDT)||Logistics/ service charge (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
Total approximate time is 15-20 working days.
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.