For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Canada are issued visas in varies categories such as:
Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh
The High Commission of Canada in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 9887091-97
Fax: (+88) 02 8823043
Website: click here
Requirement for Canadian visa application:
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by VFS Bangladesh (Private) Limited. CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, fees and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office.
VFS Office Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
1. Temporary Resident Visa:
a) Visit as a Tourist or
b) Visit on Business
2. Study Permits: Extend your study permit and get information about working while you study or after you graduate.
3. Work Permit: Extend a work permit or hire a foreign work.
4. Permanent Resident Travel: A travel document is normally only valid for one single entry. You should apply for a new PR card as soon as you resume residence in Canada.
Canada Visa Fee:
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Canada Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Canada, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
9. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee: BDT 5,000/-
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.