Colombia visa for Bangladeshi; Conference visa; Visa Processing from Bangladesh; Visa application; Visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizen
Bangladeshi citizens require a visa to enter Colombia. There is no Consulate or Embassy of Colombia in Dhaka, nearest is in New Delhi, India. Colombia visa from Bangladesh
Embassy of Colombia
85, Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vehar,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4320 2100 (up to 10)
If you have all the below documents, Trips N Tours will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Trips N Tours facilitates you with Colombia visa from Bangladesh.
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Passport: Original Passport with a validity of more than six months with minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- a) Photocopy of all the used pages of the passport
- b) Copy of the last Colombian Visa (if applicable)
- c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Colombia Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online. Kindly log on to the link given below:
- a) All documents as per the checklist along with the first and last page of passport and photograph have to be uploaded online on the above link.
- b) Supporting documents (the complete file) to be uploaded should not exceed 3 MB for one application.
- Photo Specification: Three recent passport size photographs with Matt or semi Matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border 3×4 cm (30×40 cm)
Please note: – Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Forwarding letter: A letter from the legal representative of the company stating his or her name, designation, passport number, purpose and who will bear the expenses. The letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, Embassy of Colombia, New Delhi.
- a) Personal ITR for last 3 years
- b) Original personal and company Bank Statement for the last six months till date duly signed and stamped by the bank.
- c) Six month’s salary slip
- Occupational Viability:
- a) Company registration certificate/ Certificate of incorporation
- b) Certificate of Existence of the company to be given by a competent authority (Chamber of Commerce or export promotion Bureau)
- c) Brief company profile
- d) Articles of Memorandum (In case if the applicant is director / MD)
- e) Proof of proprietorship / partnership (In case if the applicant is Proprietor / partner in a firm) import/ export license (if applicable)
- Hotel Booking: Nil
- Ticket: Confirmed Ticket.
- Medical: Nil
- Authority Letter: Authority Letter is required on a stamp paper authorizing the visa handler for submission and collection of the passport from the embassy.
Please Note: after doing the online processing, we will receive a pre-approval mail. The documents will be submitted to embassy along with the pre-approval mail post payment of embassy processing fee. Once the embassy checks the documents and finds them in order, they will send the final approval mail post after which the passport has to be submitted to the embassy for stamping along with the visa fees.
E-visa fee: 33,100 BDT
Total approximate time is 22 working days (15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the
Client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.