General Visa Information: Applications cannot be made more than 2 months before the date of departure. The embassy advises applicants not to purchase any travel fares in circumstances when a delay or refusal of a visa may result in a financial loss.
Please Note: Croatian visa application is appointment based. The application will be submitted based on the appointment dates available at Embassy / Application Center. There is no urgent process for taking appointment; hence the applicant may expect delay in some cases. Croatia visa from Bangladesh
Applicants from Bangladesh, who wish to travel to the Republic of Croatia, have to apply at the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in New Delhi, as there is no Croatian Embassy in Dhaka.
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA IN INDIA
A-15 West End, New Delhi 110021
Phone: (+91)1141663101, (+91)1141663102, (+91)1141663103
Office Hours: 9:00 – 17:00, Mon – Fri.
If you have all the below documents, Trips N Tours will provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable).
Trips N Tours facilitates you with Croatia visa from Bangladesh.
The applicants are requested to read the basic requirements carefully and conform to the same while submitting the application. The applicant may, however, be asked to provide additional documents, if required, by the Embassy.
1. Application Form (2 copies): To be filled out (in block letters) in English or Croatian language and signed by the applicant (field no. 37 and last field) or a parent or legal guardian on behalf of minors. To download Visa Application Form, Please Click Here. You can also fill up the Application Form online, take print out & duly submit with all other documents. Please visit https://crovisa.mvep.hr/to fill-up the form online.
2. Passport: Issued within the last 10 years, with expiry date exceeding the expiry date of the requested visa by a minimum of three (3) months, and containing at least two empty pages (back to back). No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page.
3. Color Photocopies of full passport (for all old and recent).
4. Face photograph: Recent, in color, 35×45 mm; the person is to be captured with neutral facial expression, with his/her eyes open and mouth closed. The photograph of a person, who for religious or medical reasons is wearing a head cover, must show the person’s cheeks, chin and forehead.
5. Cover letter: Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Croatia, New Delhi.
6. Ensured accommodation for the stay in Croatia: Hotel booking, private or other accommodation, real estate title deed or lease, proof of ownership or lease of a boat etc., guaranteed and confirmed on applicant’s name with complete address, contact person and phone number in Croatia. Accommodation can be provided by the guarantor if so indicated in the Letter of Guarantee.
7. Transportation: Return travel ticket or confirmed booking (for air/surface/sea transport)
8. Travel Health Insurance: To cover the possible expenses related to repatriation, for health reasons, urgent medical assistance and/or urgent hospitalization.- For single / double entry visa – covering the entire period of stay in Croatiaa) For multiple entry visa – covering the period of first stay in Croatia along with a filled out statement for subsequent visits
b) The lowest sum insured must be equivalent of Euro 30,000.00
c) The list of approved travel insurance companies for India is attached.
9. Minimum funds to cover estimated stay in the Republic of Croatia are-
a) Euro 70 per day – to support oneself during the stay in Croatia and to return to the state of residence or to travel to a third state.
b) Euro 30 per day – for an applicant holding business / private visit guarantee letter from Croatia OR proof of fully paid hotel booking or a similar document.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUND
a) Three months bank statement (saving and current a/c, as applicable), in original – duly signed and stamped by authorized official of the respective bank, and
b) Three years Income Tax returns (personal and company, as applicable), and
c) Copy of international credit card with three months credit card statement
d) Endorsement on passport / receipt of purchase of foreign exchange (if required)
10. Proof of current social and professional status in native country:
11. For Service: A Forwarding Letter issued by the employer on company’s official letterhead establishing position of the employee in the company, years in service and grant of leave
12. For Business/self-employed: Visa request letter on official letterhead with company registration papers
13. For Student: A Letter from school/university for grant of leave and copy of the valid ID.
14. Self-addressed mail: Prepaid and self-addressed registered delivery envelope if the applicant desires the passport to be returned by post.
15. Letter of Invitation: The original copy of a letter of invitation signed by a Croatian citizen, or a foreign citizen with an approved residence in Croatia, verified by a public notary in Croatia. The letter should be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in India.
16. Authorization Letter for Submission & Collection of Passport.
17. For minors and persons deprived of legal capacity –visa application shall be submitted by a parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including-
a) Birth certificate of the minor, if the parents are the legal guardians, or
b) The decision of the competent body designating the legal guardian.
If a minor is travelling without a parent/legal guardian, (s)he must carry a notarized consent of a parent(s) /legal guardian(s) that shall contain personal information of the parent/legal guardian and the purpose, the period and length of stay in Croatia, the period for which the consent is issued, and the signature of the parent/legal guardian.
15. Copy of all relevant pages of current and old passports with copies of all previous (valid and expired) visas and used pages of current and old passports.
18. Proof of the purpose of stay in Croatia
IMPORTANT NOTES AND WARNINGS:
1. The date of issuance of all documents, as listed above, shall not be older than three months, except passport.
2. Submitting a visa application, including all the required documents, does not automatically mean that the visa will be issued.
3. An issued visa is not a guarantee that a foreign citizen will be permitted to enter the Republic of Croatia. On every crossing of the border, the police may require the foreign citizen to present a photocopy of the Letter of Guarantee in case of both private and business visits, and it is, therefore, recommendable to carry the Letter of Guarantee, as well as the proof of having sufficient funds, in hand baggage.
4. The decision to refuse a visa, indicating reasons for such a decision, shall be delivered to the applicant in a visa refusal/annulment/revocation form.
5. A foreign citizen may file a complaint against the decision to refuse a visa through the competent Embassy of the Republic of Croatia, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the decision on visa refusal/annulment/ revocation. The complaint shall be filed in Croatian. The fee for non-European countries is HRK 260 or EUR 34 or US$ 45, according to Section 78b of the Law on Administrative Fees.
6. The visa application fee is non-refundable once the application has been accepted at the Embassy.
7. An Embassy may invite the applicant to an interview; require him/her to submit further documents and/or certified translation as well as the international certification (apostille) of the documents.
8. Any falsification of the documents and the use of such documents may be subject to criminal prosecution.
Cancellation of accommodation after issuance of visa for the Republic of Croatia may lead to revocation of visa.
Fee & processing time
VISA PROCESSING FEE
|Visa & Application Fee (BDT)||Logistics/ service charge (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
Total approximate time is 22 working days (15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.