Trips N Tours facilitates you with Cyprus visa from Bangladesh.
Honorary Consulate of the Of Republic Of Cyprus
ABC House (9th Floor), 8, Kemal Ataturk Avenue
Tel: (+88) 02 882 5845 – 9
Fax: (+88) 02 882 6115
But this Consulate office doesn’t provide any visa related assessment. HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS IN INDIA accredited to Bangladesh to provide the visa services.
HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS IN INDIA
D64, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri
Telephone: (+91) 11 4358 6295 (General), (+91) 11 4358 6259 (Consular)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Personal appearance is required for Cyprus visa. But if you can justify the reason for not being able to submit the documents in person to the Embassy, and only if the Embassy allows, Trips N Tours will be able to submit & provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable).
1. Applications pdf must be submitted in person. However, for those who reside more than 200 miles (300 kms) from the Consulate, the applications may be submitted by recorded delivery enclosing a registered self-addressed special delivery envelope for the safe return of the passport and the documents.
2. One completed application form signed by the applicant (or the legal guardian in the case of minors) with 2 passport sized photographs attached. To download Visa Application Form, Please Click Here
3. A full national passport valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the visa being applied for. Visitors wishing to obtain a visa are advised to be in possession of a passport valid at least for 6 months beyond the period of intended stay.
4. The visa for the return country must be valid for at least three months beyond the period of intended stay.
5. Provisional Books or Itinerary of travel arrangements (Round trip ticket with fixed dates) is a must. Ticket should not be purchased before the visa is issued.
6. Prior Hotel Reservation faxed by the Hotel Manager.
7. If visiting friends or family, a letter of invitation from them with their full address, phone number and occupation in Cyprus (and often, along with a certified Assumption of Responsibility pdf form, duly completed and signed by the host).
8. Solid evidence that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the intended stay in Cyprus, e.g. a bank statement or travelers’ cheques (credit cards can be accepted only in addition to bank statements and only with recent statement confirming credit limit. Please note that cash is not an acceptable proof).
9. The Consulate may also ask for a copy of a Bank Guarantee Letter from the host, throughout a visitor stay in Cyprus, so as to cover the possible cost of repatriation. Bank Guarantee Letters are issued for the amount of:
10. £ 500 for visitors from Bangladesh
1. The visa application must be duly completed and signed by the applicant. One recent passport size photograph to be affixed on the application form. To download Visa Application Form, Please Click Here
2. The Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Cyprus. Previous passports may also be required.
3. Confirmed or onward return tickets along with a copy.
4. A covering letter explaining the reason of your trip to Cyprus (i.e., the subject that will be discussed, duration of trip, sponsorship of air ticket, travel expenses).
5. Confirmation from hotel in Cyprus about the reservation made with regard to the application. The confirmation should be faxed over to the High Commission from the hotel itself.
6. Sufficient funds (with receipt in original & copy both) must be endorsed on the passport, at least Euro 2,000 for a fifteen days stay in Cyprus. The endorsement should make a reference to Cyprus as the country of destination. (Copy of international credit cards with statement, traveler’s cheques, Foreign exchange, both original and copy of salary certificate and tax declaration).
7. Individual bank statements for the last six months along with bank certificate, both in original.
8. A detailed letter from the employer or company confirming the employment status of the applicant.
9. Commercial documents, i.e., certificate from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in original.
10. A formal letter of invitation from the business partner in Cyprus (with details) must be faxed over to the High Commission from Cyprus.
For any specific query, please call at 0196 00 99 000 (Hotline)
Additional documents may be required in certain cases.
Cyprus visa from Bangladesh
** Trips N Tours provides personalized visa consultancy service for Cyprus (Consultancy fee applicable).
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee 25,000/-
Fee & processing time
Total approximate time 20-25 working days.
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.