For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Denmark are issued visas in varies categories such as:
EMBASSY OF DENMARK, BANGLADESH
House 1, Road 51
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 882 2499, (+88) 02 882 1799
Fax: (+880) 02 882 3638
Denmark is a member of the Schengen countries along with other countries. A Schengen visa issued for Denmark allows you to travel in all Schengen countries.
Important Visa Information:
Denmark Visa Application Centre is handling the visa matters of the Royal Danish Embassy. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for Denmark through Denmark Visa Application Centre. The processing time for a visa is approximately 4-6 weeks.
Denmark Visa Application Centre
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower,
Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North,
Call Centre number: (+88) 096 0677 7000 (using landline & mobile number),
and (+88) 096 6691 1386 (using only mobile number.)
Submission schedule: 9:00 to 14:00. (Sunday -Thursday)
Passport retrieval schedule: 15:00 to 16:00. (Sunday – Thursday)
Information: Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 to 14:00 hours
Denmark Schengen Visa Fees :
The Schengen visa fee for Bangladeshi citizens is €80 (equivalent to BDT 8,522.92)*.
Children between the ages of six and twelve pay a reduced Schengen visa fee of €40 (equivalent to BDT 4,261.46)*.
Children under the age of six are entirely exempt from Schengen visa fee payment.
All Schengen visas (single-entry or multiple-entry) cost the same.
The Schengen embassy or consulate in Bangladesh decides the duration of your visa, so even if you receive a 7-day visa and a fellow applicant receives a 90-day visa, you both pay the same fee.
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
- b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Denmark Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Denmark, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
- a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
- b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our
Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.