Ireland visa from Bangladesh, Trips N Tours provides
There is no Consulate or Embassy of Ireland in Dhaka, Bangladesh. You have to apply for Ireland visa through the Embassy of Ireland in India. Ireland visa from Bangladesh
EMBASSY OF IRELAND
C 17 Malcha Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
But if you have all the below documents, Trips N Tours will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You need not to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Trips N Tours facilitates you with Ireland visa from Bangladesh. No Ireland embassy in Bangladesh
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Copy of all pages of current passport.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any).
d) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Ireland Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled online from https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx. Form should be printed and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Irish host giving his contact details stating with the purpose of travel, duration of stay and showing responsibility for your accommodation and maintenance costs during your stay (if sponsored by the Irish host), for visiting Friend/Family category.
6. Inviter’s Resident ID Card & Passport Copy (for family visit purpose)
7. Inviter’s House Utility Bills copy (for family visit purpose)
8. Inviter’s Bank Statement for last 6 months & P60 Form (if sponsoring) (for family visit purpose)
9. Forwarding-Letter: Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
a) Company’s and Personal ITR for 3 years.
b) Company’s and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
c) Salary slips for the last six months.
11. Proof of Occupation:
a) Evidence of the applicant to return back to the country of permanent residence e.g. letter from employer showing the applicant’s current employment situation, the date of expected return to the employment / college / commitment.
12. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
13. Medical: Overseas Medical Insurance as per travel date is recommended.
Note: Applicants may be required to attend a Personal interview. (very rarely)
Fee & processing time
VISA PROCESSING FEE
|Visa & Application Fee (BDT)||Logistics/ service charge (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 17 to 27 working days (10 to 20 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.