For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Kuwait are issued visas in various categories such as:
Kuwaiti Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House # 16, Road # 4
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Phone- (+88) 02 8822700-3, Fax- (+88) 02 8823753
E- mail: email@example.com
To get Kuwait visit visa, Bangladeshi Citizen will have to be sponsored by an individual in Kuwait or a Company, or a resident foreigner who is a relative of the visitor. This visa is valid for entry within 90 days of issue and then for a stay of up to 30 days only after entry. It generally takes a week to process the visa.
A No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the General Administration of Criminal Investigation at the Ministry of Interior will have to be obtained by submitting employee’s personal details. The employee should then seek an entry visa for Kuwait.
Kuwait Visa Fee: 5,000/-
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist / Business/Work Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a)Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Kuwait Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-70% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a)Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Police Clearance Certificate(PCC) (For work visa)
- Medical certificate. (For work visa)
- Good conduct certificate. (For work visa)