Malta is a member of the Schengen countries. The Embassy of Italy is handling the visa matters for the Embassy of Malta. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for Malta through the Embassy of Italy.
Embassy of Italy
Road 74/79, Plot 2/3, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
Tel: (+88) 02 882 2781 / 2 / 3
Fax: (+88) 02 882 2578
Italy Visa Application Center
Address: AJ Heights (Ground Floor), Cha-72/1/D, Progoti Sarani North Badda Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
The Embassy of Italy in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner, to facilitate applications for Schengen visas.
Italian Visa & Legalization
Russel park (1st Floor), House -101, Road – 13/A,
Block – C, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, Bangladesh
Helpline: (+88) 09 606 777 666
REGULAR TIMING: Sunday to Thursday:
Working hours: 09:00 – 13:00 hrs and 14:00 – 16:00 hrs
Applicants wishing to lodge visa applications are requested to enter the visa application centre between 09:00 – 12:00 hrs
Legalization 14:00 – 15:00 hrs
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport:Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
d) Have at least 3 blank pages.
- Malta Visa Application Form: Visa Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification:Two recent passport size photographs with white background and without border (Size: 3.5 cm x 5.0 cm). Please do not staple the photographs to the Application Form.
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: A covering letter stating the purpose of visit to Malta and itinerary.
- Invitation Letter:Required for business visa. ‘Declaration of Proof’ completely filled in, signed by the host accompanied by a photocopy of host’s Malta ID Card or Passport. Both in original and witnessed by (Maltese) Legal Professional.
- Travel medical visa insurance: confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Malta and the entire Schengen area. The policy must clearly specify the period of validity and must cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival and departure.
a)Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student).
a) Signature of both Parents on all pages of the application
b) Notarized ‘No Objection Certificate’ by both parents or by the parent not travelling with the
- Proof of Occupation:
- a)Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveller or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Proof of civil status: (Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, if applicable)
a)Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation:Proof of Accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Malta. Air tickets with travel dates (with return flights for courses less than 91 days) OR issued E-ticket. Once the Visa is approved, a confirmed return flight ticket may be requested prior to Visa being issued.
- Original & photocopy of all the pages of the current passport and the last previous passport.
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee 5,000/-
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.