The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Dhaka:
House 9, Road 111
The Embassy of Denmark handles all the visa matters like Schengen visa and Residence/Work Permits for Norway. Therefore, please apply to the Embassy of Denmark in connection with visa matters. You have to apply through the Denmark Visa Application Center.
Denmark Visa Application Center
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower,
Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North,
Call Centre number: (+88) 09 606 777 000 (using landline & mobile number),
and (+88) 096 6691 1386 (using only mobile number.)
For short stay, you can apply for Schengen visa. For detail information about Schengen Visa, click here
Further information on immigration to Norway can be found at the web page of the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration. For more information, click here
Norway Visa Fee:
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport:Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Norway Visa Application Form:Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification:Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter:Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Norway, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.|
b)Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation:Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee: BDT 5,000/-
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.