There is no Oman Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Oman has been continuing its operations in Dhaka from Qatar embassy premises and it has been represented by a First Secretary, who sits inside the Qatar Embassy.
If you’d like to go to Oman on a business visit or a fact-finding trip before your actual move, you need a visit visa to enter the country. There are now only two types of visit visa – the single entry option and one permitting multiple entries.
The single entry visa can be obtained at all Omani missions abroad. It is usually valid for a month and can be extended for another month by applying at the Directorate General of Passports and Residency. Nationals of selected countries can simply acquire a visit visa upon arrival at all official entry points. But for Bangladeshi citizens need to acquire a tourist package from an officially approved travel agency to be granted a visa.
You can get a multiple-entry visa under similar conditions. It is valid for up to one year and allows you to enter the country for several stays of three weeks each.
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport:Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Oman Visa Application Form:Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification:Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter:Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Oman, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation:Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Visa Service Charge & Consultancy Fee 10,000/-
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.