Royal Bhutanese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House No. 12, Road No. 107
Phone: (+88) 02 8826863 / 8827160
Fax: (+88) 02 8823939
Bhutan is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located at the eastern end of the Himalayas. It is bordered by China and India. Capital is Thimphu, and Paro is the second city. Currency is Bhutanese. Religion is Vajrayana Buddhism. The International calling code is +975. For Bangladeshi citizen, no visa is required to travel in Bhutan. For the road, the traveler needs Indian double entry transit visa. Immigration point of Indian part is known Jaigaon, Bhutan part is known as Phuentsholing. They provide arrival visa. Bhutan is the first nation to recognize Bangladesh. It is also an SAARC country.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
2. Bhutan Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
2. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matte or semi matte finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
3. Invitation Letter: If Business purpose travel
5. a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
6. b)Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
8. a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
9. b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
11. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
N.B: No fees are required for Bangladeshi passport holders for on arrival visas.
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com