For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Philippines are issued visas in varies categories such as:
Applicants seeking Philippines visas can submit their Short/Long term visa applications, supporting documents and at Philippines Embassy.
Embassy of the Philippines in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House No. 17, Road No. 7,
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 988 1591 , (+88) 019 1547 7731
Application for visa is open from 9:00 am to 12:00 am only
Schedule of release of available visas is from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Visa applications will be accepted at Gate No. 2 .Visa applicants shall submit relevant documents through accredited agencies only. The accredited agencies will receive the corresponding receipt for the payment and will get notice to wait for a call from the Embassy if an application is approved or not and if a schedule for interview is necessary. No foreign nationals or walk-in applicants may enter the premises at any time.
Bangladeshi nationals who are holders of valid diplomatic or special passports may enter the Philippines without entry visas and stay for a period of thirty (30) days.
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
2. Philippines Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant. Click Here
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs white background and without border (Size: 2″’ x 2″’)
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Philippines, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation from the Philippine addressed to the Philippine Embassy and to the applicant(If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b)Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation: Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original)
8. Police clearance***
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Proof of tax payment
10. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Note: Police Clearance – not applicable to minors 17 years old below.
Fees & Processing Time
Visa Processing Fee for Complete Application (As Per CheckList):
|Visa & Application Center Fee (BDT)||Trips N Tours Express Fee (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
Consultancy: If you need assistance for preparing a convincing visa application with all the necessary supporting documents, you may take our Consultancy Service. Consultancy includes-
– Applicant’s background / profile study,
– Customized checklist,
– Application form fill up &
– Cover letter (If needed)
|Visa & Application Center Fee (BDT)||Trips N Tours Express Fee (BDT)||Consultancy Fee (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 12 days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Our Consultancy Fee is excluding Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, VFS Fee, Translation & Notary, and Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.