Paris Eiffel Tower (2nd Level), Panoramic guided city tour includes Arc de Triomphe, The Notre Dame Cathedral, The Louvre (Outside), Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees, Galleries Lafayette, Fragonard Perfume Museum (Inside) & Romantic River Seine Cruise (45 min ride). Disneyland day tour
Lucerne Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Lake Lucerne & Old Town
Interlaken Orientation tour, Free time for shopping
TOUR MANAGER Hindi/English speaking Tour Manager throughout the tour
SUGGESTED HOTELS OR SIMILAR:
City Night/s Hotels____________________
Paris CDG 03 Novotel Suites / Mercure Maurepas
Zurich 03 Holiday Inn Schindellegi/ Mercure Krone Hotel
DAY WISE SUGGESTED ITINERARY:
Day 01 Welcome to Paris
Upon arrival, after immigration transfer to your hotel on own. Once check into the hotel, time free to enjoy facilities available in the hotel. Late evening transfer to Indian restaurant for delicious Indian dinner on own or coordinate with tour leader who will bring packed dinner at hotel and discuss next day programme. Overnight is free to explore nightlife on your own.
Meals: Dinner / Packed Dinner
Day 02 Paris Eiffel Tower – City Tour – Perfume Museum – Evening Romantic River Seine Cruise
Today after breakfast, transfer to visit the main landmark of Paris “Eiffel Tower” (2nd level). The grand view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower is really marvelous & worth capturing in the camera. After coming down from the Eiffel Tower, we start panoramic guided city tour of fashion capital of the world ”Paris” with English Speaking Guide who will show you Louvre Museum (Outside visit) & Glass Pyramid, Notre Dame, Opera Garnier, Arc de Triomphe, Champ Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concords Square, Invalids and much more.
Later we will take you to Fragonard Perfume Museum where you can discover a wonderful collection of perfumery objects that take you traveling thru the ages.
We will be having Guided tour in that prestigious museum followed by transfer to Bateaux Mouches to discover more of Paris by Romantic River Seine Cruise after the romantic evening transfer to Indian restaurant. After Dinner transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paris.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian dinner
Suggested Tour- Lido Show with Return Transfer (Optional)
You can choose to join suggested tour of Lido Show. Passengers who have opted for Lido Show will be transferred to Champs Elysees to see thrilling & colorful extravaganza of Lido show with late night transfer.
Day 03 Paris – Disneyland Day Tour with Dinner
Today after continental breakfast, we will take you to the famous Euro-Disney. A day full of action for the children as well as for adults of all ages. One-day pass valid on all rides within Disneyland will be given to all passengers. Enjoy rides at Adventure World, Discovery Land, Frontier Land, USA Main Street & Fantasy Land. Late evening transfer to Indian Restaurant for dinner and to hotel for overnight stay.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian dinner
Day 04 Paris – Zurich / Engelberg
Today after breakfast, Sit back and relax, we drive to Switzerland, via Lyon Dijon & Cross the border from Basel. We will arrive Engelberg / Zurich by late evening. Upon arrival transfer to Indian restaurant followed by transfer to your hotel for Overnight stay.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Dinner
Day 05 Zurich / Engelberg – Lucerne Sightseeing
Today after breakfast, we drive to Lucerne on arrival first we visit Lion Monument – It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution followed by transfer to Lucerne Old Town where you can visit Chapel Bridge – a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss in the city of Lucerne or enjoy motor boating in the lake on your own & enjoy the whole scenic panorama with impressive mountains in Central Switzerland Lucerne is the perfect getaway to Central Switzerland. Lucerne is famous for shopping – Cuckoo Clocks, Cow Bells, Swiss Knife, Wrist watch or Chocolates or many more activities to do in a span of day. Time is free to shop souvenirs for friends & relatives or to enjoy the beautiful. Followed by transfer to hotel overnight stay at hotel in Switzerland.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Dinner
Suggested tour: Mt. Titlis with Rotair cable car, ice flyer & cliff walk (Optional)
We suggest you to take an optional tour to visit peak of The Alps – The Mount Titlis & experience world’s first revolving cable car known as ‘Rotair’. We arrive top of the mountain & visit Ice Cave. Later we visit ‘Glacier Park’ by ‘Ice Flyer chair Lift’ with new attraction ‘Cliff Walk’. Glacier Park- a unique rollick on snow tubes (inner tubes for the snow) or a variety of fun & unusual sledges designed to whisk you down the snow-covered slopes, an unforgettable experience.
Day 06 Zurich – Interlaken sightseeing
Today after breakfast, transfer to another beautiful city Interlaken. Admire the beauty of nature in the lap of snow peaks. Interlaken lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The vacation destination, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, is the starting point for numerous activities. Admire the beauty of nature in the lap of snow peaks.
Once transfer to Interlaken, you are free to explore this wonderful town on your own or enjoy shopping at the Interlaken. Try your luck at Kursaal Casino or adventurous sports like Para Gliding on your own. Late evening transfer to Indian restaurant for delicious dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Switzerland.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Dinner
Suggested Program: – Mt. Jungfraujoch Tour by Train (Optional)
We also suggest you to take optional tour to Europe’s highest altitude railway station Jungfraujoch (11,333 ft.) the highlight of every visit to Switzerland is a trip to Jungfraujoch -Top of Europe. The train trip takes you via Klein Scheidegg & through the Eigar North wall up to the scenic splendors of the Jungfraujoch in the heart of the wonder world of Glaciers & eternal ice. Experience some of the world’s most splendid scenic beauties & waterfalls during the train journey to Jungfraujoch. Views from this unique vantage point extend as far as summits of the Vosges range in France, the Black Forest in Germany and also directly at the Jungfraujoch, the Aletsch Glacier- the longest ice stream in Alps. After visiting Ice caves, Terrace & Ice Sphinx, we start descending from the Alps
Day 07 Zurich –Airport
Today after continental breakfast checkout from the hotel. Followed by transfer to airport on own for return flight to Dhaka with beautiful memories of your tour. It’s time to share your experience of Europe tour with your friends. We look forward to serve you again for your next holiday tour.
Meals: Continental Breakfast
NOTE: All individuals’ passengers must check group flight timings before booking their own flight.
**Package cost – Ex. Paris does not include air tickets, Visa fee and medical insurance. Return airport transfer will also be available only those passengers who will be travelling with the group.
Any query related visa / air ticket assistance please contact visa staff / airline ticketing staff or tour booking reservation manager directly.
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation at the Hotels mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis
- Meals as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by Deluxe Coach
- Tips to Coach Driver
- Services of DEWAN WORLDWIDE HOLIDAYS Tour Manager or Local Representative
Cost of Package does not include:
- Return air fare
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of Optional tours
- Schengen visa fee (to be paid directly by guests at VFS)
- Cost of Extension / Deviation of Air Ticket
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box
- GST as per GOI
- No refund for unutilized services
- No transfers will be provided if day is free at leisure or passengers can choose to opt for suggested tour with transfers.
- Daily basic continental buffet breakfast (breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit, juice, milk, tea, coffee)
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group. All other passenger arriving /departing separately will have to arrange their own airport transfers.
- All Hotels, Restaurants, Flight, Itinerary subject to change without notice
- The Overseas travel insurance for the passengers over the age of 59 years will attract a supplement as per their date of birth.
- In case of non- availability of day ferry, we reserve the right to provide either Euro Tunnel or change the itinerary subject to availability.
- Disneyland tour with dinner reduction will be Euro 50 per adult and per child Euro30
- Group Tour Specified on the website / itinerary are operated subject to a minimum participation of 30 adults paying full package price. If the participation is less than the minimum prescribed numbers we reserve the right to amend, amalgamate, alter, vary, or cancel a tour without incurring any liability to pay any compensation.
- The Visa Charges once applied are non-refundable irrespective of visa granted or refused. Dewan Travel`s team would be assisting only for documentation to process visa with the help of financial documents provided by your side, which does not guarantee for grant of visa.
- Paris Illumination tour / spot timings are subject to change.
- Optional tours can be booked and paid 15 days earlier to departure date maximum. We do not guarantee for on arrival excursions booking and ticket availability.
- The Visa Charges once applied are non-refundable irrespective of visa granted or refused. Trips N Tours team would be assisting only for documentation to process visa with the help of financial documents provided by your side, which does not guarantee for grant of visa. Visa Charges once applied are non-refundable irrespective of visa granted or refused. Above Itinerary is just indicative, do not consider it as a Final Schedule. It can be changed or swapped or rerouted.
- Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
- Any Driving distance mentioned in the itinerary is tentative, actual time may vary depending on traffic condition and various other factors beyond our control.
- This is a Group package & if you make any amendment, your services & price will differ from that of the existing package.
- All Tours subject to Trips N Tours Ltd. Tour conditions
Special Offer: Book all optional tours 30 days before departure date and pay only Euro 340 per adult and Euro 185 per child (below 12 years)
Note: Optional tours will be conducted on the basis of minimum 10 adult passengers per your confirmation with advance payments.
The cost of this package is subject to the below cancellation policy. The booking amount of is non – refundable interest free booking deposit which shall stand forfeited in the event of cancellation of package tour by guest under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason including rejection of visa because of any reason.
- 35 days or more prior to the departure of the Tour 25% of the tour cost
- 34 – 15 Days prior to the departure of the tour 50% of the tour cost
- 14- 8 days prior to the dept. of the tour 75% of the tour cost
- 07 days less prior to the departure of the tour or No show 100%of the tour cost
- All services such as airlines seats/ hotel accommodation / ground transportation for group tours are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / venders. If these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- Initial booking amount is non- refundable.
- The Cancellation charges for Ferry / Cruise will be charged extra over and above the booking deposit which you have paid to book the tour.
- Some nonrefundable services of package tour paid in advance for reservation process for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.
DATES FOR DEPARTURE – 2020
May 17, 27
June 06, 16