The Chinese Embassy is only mandated to issue limited kinds of visas for Hong Kong.
You have to apply at the Immigration Office in Hong Kong to get the visa. An applicant may choose any of the below two processes:
Process 1: An applicant can submit passport copy and all the necessary documents listed below at Dragon Airlines and pay the necessary fees. They will submit your application at Hong Kong Immigration Department for visa approval. Once the visa is approved, then the immigration will send a visa sticker to the applicant. Through that visa, an applicant can fly to Hong Kong.
Process 2: An applicant gets the immigration approval through the Host Company or Tour Operators in Hong Kong. They need to apply on behalf of applicant at the Immigration Department with the fee. The processing time is at least 45 days in both processes.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport: latest passport copies(all pages)including visas and endorsements (Original Passport must be shown at the time of submitting visa application)
- Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
Hong Kong (SAR China) Visa Application Form: Application form – ID1003A & ID1003B must be signed by the applicant. Visa form is also available at this web site link: Click Here Form – ID1003B must be filled by the sponsor with sign & seal and copy of Hong Kong identity card or filled by applicants with the information of the invitation letter from Hong Kong. Form – ID520 (Applicant’s Family Background) must be filled and signed by the applicant. Authorization letter (Must be filled and signed by the applicant).
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs, must be 40mm (width) X 50mm (height). The size from chin to crown for the person in the photograph should be 32mm to 36mm. There should be sufficient headroom. When you take the photo, please do not wear head dress, and avoid heavy make-up and overly dark or overly light-colored clothing.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Hong Kong (SAR China), Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from company in Hong Kong mentioning purpose of visit, length of stay, number of visits required and taking the responsibility of repatriation of the applicant
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original)
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
c) Income Tax Certificate(Tin) copy.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
c) Marriage certificate in English with notary. (If traveling with spouse)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary and Hotel Booking (If one can manage invitation letter & if it’s written in that invitation letter that he/she can live invitation sender’s house or all expenses will be beard by person. Then no need of Hotel booking)
Note: One set photocopies of all original documents.
Visa Fee 230 USD/Applicant
Our Premium Visa Consultancy for over all Countries in the World is a 360 degree approach. It enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Proper visa documentation depends on several factors. Hence, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client. Based on that, accurate customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained the specific documents’ requirements for visa application to improve its acceptability. Under this hood, we do all the pre-application document screening on your behalf. We provide visa support for over all countries which don’t have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Call for Your Appointment:
0196 00 99 000 (Hotline) or
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org