For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Nepal are issued visas in various categories such as:
Applicants seeking Nepal visas can submit their Long term visa applications, supporting documents and at Nepal Embassy.
Nepalese Visa can be made available upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and at land entry points. You only need to show the return air ticket, itinerary & passport at the arrival desk for the visa. Tourists are required to fill up disembarkation and embarkation cards upon their arrivals and departure.
Royal Nepalese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh:
United Nations Road, Road No. 2
Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave
Dhaka – 1212,
Telephones: (+88) 02 989 2490, (+88) 02 989 2568
Fax: (+88) 02 984 6401
Working days & office hours: Sunday to Thursday 09.00 am – 16.00pm
Weekly holidays: Friday and Saturday
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
2. Nepal Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant. Click Here
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
6. Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
7. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Fees & Processing Time
N.B: No fees are required for Bangladeshi passport holders for on arrival visas.